by the decision of the Editorial
Council of the scientific journal
actual problems theory and practice »
12 may 2011
on the procedure for reviewing manuscripts submitted for publication in the scientific journal
«Modern science : actual problems of theory and practice»
1. All research papers (received by the journal) are the subject to a mandatory independent ( internal ) blind peer review.
2. The submitted manuscripts are considered previously by edition for compliance with the general requirements of the journal within 3 working days. After a preliminary review of the manuscript of the article is transferred to the reviewer (the authors of the manuscripts are not informed about the identity of the reviewers ).
3. First of all,the reviewer is defined from the structure of editorial council and also from among leading Russian scientists with scientific specialization in the corresponding areas of science. All reviewers are recognized experts in subject of the reviewed materials and have within 3 years before submission of the reviewed article of the publication on her subject.
4. Reviewing the article lasts no more than two weeks.
5. The review has to contain a qualified analysis of the material and its objective assessment (its relevance, scientific novelty and practical value must be pointed out / allocated). The reviewer makes the recommendation (positive or negative) about the possibility of publishing the article.
6. A reasoned refusal sends to the authors of rejected papers within 10 days from the date of obtaining a negative review and its approval by editor-in-chief. Edition does not enter into further discussions and correspondence with authors of rejected articles.
7. If an arrived review contains recommendations about completion of the manuscript of the article, so it (the article) is sent to be completed. Then the article has to be submitted on the review again within the terms specified by edition.
8. The existence of the positive review isn't the sufficient basis for publishing the article. The final decision on expediency of the publication is made by an edition council of a series.
9. Reviews are stored in the publishing and editorial for 5 years. Editors of the magazine to the authors of submissions or copies of reviews reasoned refusal. The editorial staff send copies of reviews of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation for admission to the editor of the corresponding request.
© The Magazine "Modern Science: Current Issues of theory and practice".
|< Prev||Next >|